We be Jam’n in Jubilee!
All through the month of July you’ll be able to find Crystal Kennedy jewelry at Jam In Jubilee‘s artisan market with the amazingly talented Michelle, of Drawing Inklings. http://dryinginklings.wordpress.com
Jam in Jubilee is a free concert series held at Jubilee Park in downtown Abbotsford located on McCallum Rd, near five corners and opposite Sehmi Sushi restaurant. This concert series runs at 7pm every Thursday from July 8th to August 12th for more information check out http://jaminjubilee.com/.
Make sure to stop by our booth to say hello and check some of the unique pieces we will be offering. Which will include:
- Originals and prints of Michelle’s graphite drawings.
- Hand painted wood pendants by Michelle (necklaces constructed on site).
- Custom stamped pendants (constructed on site).
- Quality one of a kind hand crafted jewelry pieces, featuring semi precious stone and Swarovski crystals eg. hammered charm bangles, rosaries, feather earrings just to name a few of the things I intend to bring.
- Plus I will have a couple of larger more theatrical pieces on display and free demos for everyone’s enjoyment!
Hope to see you there!!